by Ego Rodriguez
printed on Giclée Hahnemühle Photo Rag
This print is an edition of 150 in 2 different supersizes:
- 100 Supersize Prints ONE (size 20” x 24”)
- 50 Supersize Prints TWO (size 24” x 30”)
- 50 Regular Prints SMALL (size 8” x 10”)
- 40 Regular Prints MEDIUM (size 10” x 12”)
- 10 Regular Prints LARGE (size 11” x 14”)
Certified of Authenticity.
Archival Giclée Print in Hahnemühle 308gsm Photo Rag.
It has a white border suitable for framing.
The purchase does not transfer reproduction rights.
Reach invites us to make up the entire story. This Ego Rodriguez draw is an excellent piece of narrative conceptual art that leaves everything open for the viewer. The artist figurative artwork lays the base of the story, but we need to go on with it. We need to put the sounds, the touches, the feelings, even the smell of it all. As long as the story remains queer and promising, we are allow to create the scenario we want for it. Make the blue shout or long or get desperate. It is your turn.