by Ego Rodriguez
printed on Giclée Hahnemühle Photo Rag
This print is an edition of 150 in 2 different supersizes:
- 100 Supersize Prints ONE (size 20” x 24”)
- 50 Supersize Prints TWO (size 24” x 30”)
- 50 Regular Prints SMALL (size 8” x 10”)
- 40 Regular Prints MEDIUM (size 10” x 12”)
- 10 Regular Prints LARGE (size 11” x 14”)
Certified of Authenticity.
Archival Giclée Print in Hahnemühle 308gsm Photo Rag.
It has a white border suitable for framing.
The purchase does not transfer reproduction rights.
Adam is a good looking man drawing that brings with him a great deal of reasons why we want to have him hanging at home. This Ego Rodriguez narrative piece of figurative art tells us just a few things about the story. The guy is hot. A naked body shows that at least. But why not more? Well, you know the artist's inclination to leave wide open the story he presents. It is up to us to draw the rest. It is also up to us to leave it as it is. Who needs more to be convinced that Adam is a candidate for our walls?