by Ego Rodriguez
printed on Giclée Hahnemühle Photo Rag
This print is an edition of 100 in 3 different sizes:
- 50 Regular Prints SMALL (size 8” x 10”)
- 40 Regular Prints MEDIUM (size 10” x 12”)
- 10 Regular Prints LARGE (size 11” x 14”)
Plus an edition of 150 in 2 different supersizes:
- 100 Supersize Prints ONE (size 20” x 24”)
- 50 Supersize Prints TWO (size 24” x 30”)
Certified of Authenticity.
Archival Giclée Print in Hahnemühle 308gsm Photo Rag.
It has a white border suitable for framing.
The purchase does not transfer reproduction rights.
I wasn't expecting you is a narrative conceptual art idea open to interpretation. One thing we love about Ego Rodriguez illustration style is the freedom we are left within every piece. Reds, blacks, and greens present the scene. We are the ones with the power to finish it. But we also have the choice to keep it like this, unfinished, untold, unexpected. It is all up to us.