by Ego Rodriguez
printed on Giclée Hahnemühle Photo Rag
This print is an edition of 100 in 3 different sizes:
- 50 Regular Prints SMALL (size 8” x 10”)
- 40 Regular Prints MEDIUM (size 10” x 12”)
- 10 Regular Prints LARGE (size 11” x 14”)
Plus an edition of 150 in 2 different supersizes:
- 100 Supersize Prints ONE (size 20” x 24”)
- 50 Supersize Prints TWO (size 24” x 30”)
Certified of Authenticity.
Archival Giclée Print in Hahnemühle 308gsm Photo Rag.
It has a white border suitable for framing.
The purchase does not transfer reproduction rights.
Erebus is an Ego Rodriguez art portrait of a mythological figure. At first sight, this mythological artwork reminds us of one thing we love about art: Greek gods are too hot to be missed. That is very true when the mythological creatures have the Ego's drawing signature on them. When a figurative artist decides to go for some fantasy with a touch of myth in it, Erebus is one of the possible outcomes. We don't know what you think, but for us is just enough to convince ourselves to have it at home.