by Ego Rodriguez
printed on Giclée Hahnemühle Photo Rag
This print is an edition of 100 in 3 different sizes:
- 50 Regular Prints SMALL (size 8” x 10”)
- 40 Regular Prints MEDIUM (size 10” x 12”)
- 10 Regular Prints LARGE (size 11” x 14”)
Plus an edition of 150 in 2 different supersizes:
- 100 Supersize Prints ONE (size 20” x 24”)
- 50 Supersize Prints TWO (size 24” x 30”)
Certified of Authenticity.
Archival Giclée Print in Hahnemühle 308gsm Photo Rag.
It has a white border suitable for framing.
The purchase does not transfer reproduction rights.
Adjusting is an Ego Rodriguez illustration charged with erotism where the half-naked body of a guy flexing pose helps the observer focus on the negative space of the scene. A narrative conceptual art portrait idea where the reds take the major lead in high contrast with the green.