Return And Refund Policy
Return and Refund Policy
Last updated: June 01, 2020
Thank you for shopping at Ego Rodriguez Shop.
If, for any reason, You are hesitating with a purchase We invite You to review our policy on refunds and returns.
The following terms are applicable for any products that You purchased with Us.
Interpretation and Definitions
The words of which the initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined under the following conditions.
The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or in plural.
For the purposes of this Return and Refund Policy:
You means the individual accessing or using the Service, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
Company (referred to as either "the Company", "We", "Us" or "Our" in this Agreement) refers to Ego Rodriguez Illustration, 6 Glading Terrace, N167NR - London - UK.
Service refers to the Website.
Website refers to Ego Rodriguez Shop, accessible from https://egorodriguezshop.com/
Goods refer to the items offered for sale on the Service.
Orders mean a request by You to purchase Goods from Us.
Your Order Cancellation Rights
You are not entitled to cancel Your Order with Us and ask for a refund once your order have been placed.
However, the Company contemplates some scenarios where Your Order can be altered, changed or re-printed:
- If We make a mistake during the printing process by choosing a different product, We will print the correct product after receiving the proof of mistake consisting on showing the print received + proof of purchase.
- If the product You purchase never arrives, and it is not a limited edition of 1, as in original art, You can ask for a re-print.
- If the product You purchase arrives damaged, and it is not a limited edition of 1, as in original art, You can ask for a re-print.
- Some specific issues that may occur on some instances, that We will address if they happen.
In order to exercise Your right of a re-print, You must inform Us of the issue by means of a clear statement. You can inform us of the issue:
- By email: email@example.com
Conditions for Re-Prints
In order for the Goods to be eligible for a re-print, please make sure that:
- The Goods were purchased in the last 30 days
- You have a proof of purchase of the Goods
The following Goods cannot be re-printed:
- The supply of Goods made to Your specifications or clearly personalized.
- The supply of Goods which according to their nature are not suitable to be returned, as in original art.
- The supply of Goods which are, after delivery, according to their nature, inseparably mixed with other items.
We reserve the right to refuse re-prints of any merchandise that does not meet the above re-print conditions in our sole discretion.
If the Goods were marked as a gift when purchased and then shipped directly to you, You'll receive a re-print once the damaged product is shown as specified before.
If the Goods weren't marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the Order shipped to themselves to give it to You later, We will send the re-print to the gift giver.
If you have any questions about our Returns and Refunds Policy, please contact us:
- By email: firstname.lastname@example.org