by Ego Rodriguez
printed on Giclée Hahnemühle Photo Rag
This print is an edition of 100 in 3 different sizes:
- 50 Regular Prints SMALL (size 8” x 10”)
- 40 Regular Prints MEDIUM (size 10” x 12”)
- 10 Regular Prints LARGE (size 11” x 14”)
Plus an edition of 150 in 2 different supersizes:
- 100 Supersize Prints ONE (size 20” x 24”)
- 50 Supersize Prints TWO (size 24” x 30”)
Certified of Authenticity.
Archival Giclée Print in Hahnemühle 308gsm Photo Rag.
It has a white border suitable for framing.
The purchase does not transfer reproduction rights.
The Kiss is a familiar unfamiliar scene. We know it. But not exactly as we are seeing it. This is maybe the reason behind Ego Rodriguez's brush. Watching a work of art and loving it. But still having the feeling that something is missing. Or maybe, that the story can be different. A narrative art for contemporary times offers a different take on a very well-known art piece. Do you need more reasons to grab your copy? We knew you didn't.